1. Choose a strong password. Use combinations of numbers, punctuation marks of at least six letters. Do not repeat the same password on different sites, because after hacking one site, you put all your accounts at risk.
2. Do not use your name, birthday, the word 'password', qwerty, and other standard combinations in passwords. In 2020, the most popular password was 123456.
3. Never share your password with other people, let alone strangers.
4. Always log out if you are logged into your account from an unfamiliar computer.
5. Make sure your mailbox is secure. After all, if someone gets access to it, then most likely they will get access to your account in various services.
6. Do not use public Wi-Fi hotspots, but if necessary, connect to them via VPN.