We are pleased to announce that top-up of ePayService wallets from Qiwi from now is available for residents of Belarus, Moldova, Romania, Kazakhstan, Brazil and Jordan.
How does it work?
– Fill the form in the “Deposit” – “Qiwi”
– In the window that opens, pass authorization and pay the bill using any method proposed by Qiwi
– The funds will be credited to your ePayService wallet immediately after the payment has been completed.
The fee for incoming QIWI Transfer:
Please note that the service is still running in test mode. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you find an error or encounter difficulties when reloading your ePayService wallets.
We are pleased to announce that services of Cash Remittance and Bank transfers in local currency to Colombia have been restored.
This option allows to withdraw funds by cash in COP at local offices of our partners in Colombia. Cash Remittance is more effective and faster option among others. Can be sent to third-party individuals.
Bank transfers in local currency
This type of payments leaves ePayService in EUR and gets funded in Colombian Peso. It can be sent to third-party individuals and companies. An average, it takes from a 1 hour up to 48 hours to get a transfer received.
We are pleased to announce that Cash Remittance service has successfully passed testing!
The fee and the limit:
→ 2% + 30 EUR
→ 4500 EUR per 24 hours
PROs of Cash Remittance:
– It’s the most profitable among other types of payout
– Thanks to a large affiliates network, you can send Cash remittance transfers worldwide
– Cash Remittance can be sent to third party individuals
– To get cash, your beneficiary only needs to provide his/her ID
– Processing of Cash Remittance transfers basically takes from 1 hour to 2 workdays
Please kindly be informed about the new update:
Templates and Favorite payments are now available in the accounts at online.epayservices.com and ePayService mobile app. Create Template from your payments and use them for regular transfers. Add a Template to your Favorite payments for fast access to this template from main page.
Save the form of your payment as a Template and use it for future transfers to the same details. Creating Template is available for both: new (Payment Details – Save template) and already sent (Operation history – Payment Details) transfers.
The created templates are available in the form for sending the transfer.
For quick access to the template, just add it to your Favorite payment templates and fix it directly above the list of available transactions. In the Details of the transfer, in the Save template field, choose where the template will be displayed: at online.epayservices.com or ePayService mobile app.
You can manage Templates and Favorite payments at the Payment templates tab.
The ePayService Team
We are happy to announce the beginning of public testing of the ePayService mobile app for Android devices! During the test period, the following services will be available in the app:
Manage the card’s balance
Load/unload funds to/from ePayService cards, or to/from ePayService Virtual cards.
Internal (p2p) translations
Send instant internal transfers to other ePayService users.
History of transactions
View the history of transactions on all your wallets and cards.
Fast and easy fingerprint authentication for devices with fingerprint scanner.
The new ePayService Android app is available now on Google Play.
The ePayService Team
We have started to provide a bank remittance service to third parties again! Now you are able to to make a wire transfer in EUR to external individuals or legal entity.
The list of countries where this service is allowed:
• Czech Republic
This summer we launched a new service – Money transfers to external card.
Thanks to the new service, all ePayService customers now have the ability to send money to Mastercard® or VISA® bank cards issued by any bank, anytime.
If you haven’t used this service yet, we suggest you try it out.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the ePayService Partner Program. From now you’re able to earn money simply by recommending our service to everyone!
Get a reward for attracting new users:
• Recommend our service to unregistered users and send them a referral link;
• Wait for the invited users to open accounts and start making payments;
• Get a reward from the transactions made by the users you invited;
• Your reward may be up to 33% of the ePayService commission.
Become a member of the ePayService Partner Program! This Partner Program is available to all individuals with an active ePayService account.
Do you have any questions about the Partner Program? Just contact the manager through the ticket system.
The ePayService Team
System update as of 16 October 2017
We are glad to inform you about extended range of operations for new currencies due to the recent update of payment options ePayService provides in Europe:
• Mass payments to third party Mastercard® and VISA® are now available. Make a transfer to any country where Mastercard® and VISA® have their presence.
Plastic and virtual cards
• Plastic and virtual cards ePayService MasterCard in USD and EUR can now be replenished from EU-wallet in any currency.
Bank transfers within USA
• Send ACH & Direct Deposit in USD to a US-based beneficiary from any of your EU-wallets.
• Convert any available currency into WebMoney WMZ directly.
Replenish your wallets free of charge
• Top-up your wallet by Wire Transfer in any of 15 available currencies.
With best wishes of successful business,
ePayService Support Team
Weare glad to announce that ePayService extends the list of available currencies. Starting today, all users will be able to create a wallet in one of the following 15 currencies:
• Armenian Dram (AMD)
• Australian Dollar (AUD)
• Belarusian Ruble (BYN)
• British Pound (GBP)
• Canadian Dollar (CAD)
• Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
• Czech Koruna (CZK)
• Danish Krone (DKK)
• Japanese Yen (JPY)
• Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
• Norwegian Krone (NOK)
• Polish Zloty (PLN)
• Russian Ruble (RUB)
• Swedish Krona (SEK)
• Swiss Franc (CHF)
New currencies are available for EU-based wallets (with MTACC Ltd. as a provider).
To replenish the wallet in one of the new currencies use Wire Transfer absolutely for free.
We are also pleased to announce that we have introduced automatic currency exchange so now you can reload the ePayService MasterCard from any wallet.
We wish you productive work!