ePayService has launched a service of transferring funds to MasterCard® and VISA® cards issued by Ukrainian banks.
Terms of transferring funds may vary from a few minutes to a whole bank day. For sending funds, it’s only needed to provide the name of the beneficiary and a number of his card.
Fees for money transfers to MasterCard® and VISA® cards:
- For amounts up to 500 USD or EUR – 1.95% + 3 USD or EUR
- For amounts from 500 USD or EUR – 1.95% + 6 USD or EUR
The fee is debited in USD or EUR (depending on the currency of the transaction). The transfer arrives at a beneficiary in the currency of the card. It is applied the exchange rate of the beneficiary bank to which belongs the card.
Transfer money to a card
We are pleased to announce that services of Cash Remittance and Bank transfers in local currency to Colombia have been restored.
This option allows to withdraw funds by cash in COP at local offices of our partners in Colombia. Cash Remittance is more effective and faster option among others. Can be sent to third-party individuals.
Bank transfers in local currency
This type of payments leaves ePayService in EUR and gets funded in Colombian Peso. It can be sent to third-party individuals and companies. An average, it takes from a 1 hour up to 48 hours to get a transfer received.
We are pleased to announce that Cash Remittance service has successfully passed testing!
The fee and the limit:
→ 2% + 30 EUR
→ 4500 EUR per 24 hours
PROs of Cash Remittance:
– It’s the most profitable among other types of payout
– Thanks to a large affiliates network, you can send Cash remittance transfers worldwide
– Cash Remittance can be sent to third party individuals
– To get cash, your beneficiary only needs to provide his/her ID
– Processing of Cash Remittance transfers basically takes from 1 hour to 2 workdays
Please kindly be informed that due to the European Easter holidays, processing for the incoming and outgoing international money transfers will be changed.
• March 29 – Shortened workday. Applications will be processed up to 5 PM (CET)
• From March 30 to April 2 – Holidays
• From 3 April – Full workdays, applications will be processed normally.
The ePayService Team
We are glad to inform you that service of outgoing transfers to third-party MasterCard® cards is fully restored.
the ePayService Team
Due to technical problems on the side of our service provider, the service of outgoing transfers to third-party MasterCard® cards is currently unavailable.
The timing of the resumption of the service is currently being specified.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused,
the ePayService Team
We have started to provide a bank remittance service to third parties again! Now you are able to to make a wire transfer in EUR to external individuals or legal entity.
The list of countries where this service is allowed:
• Czech Republic
System update as of 16 October 2017
We are glad to inform you about extended range of operations for new currencies due to the recent update of payment options ePayService provides in Europe:
• Mass payments to third party Mastercard® and VISA® are now available. Make a transfer to any country where Mastercard® and VISA® have their presence.
Plastic and virtual cards
• Plastic and virtual cards ePayService MasterCard in USD and EUR can now be replenished from EU-wallet in any currency.
Bank transfers within USA
• Send ACH & Direct Deposit in USD to a US-based beneficiary from any of your EU-wallets.
• Convert any available currency into WebMoney WMZ directly.
Replenish your wallets free of charge
• Top-up your wallet by Wire Transfer in any of 15 available currencies.
With best wishes of successful business,
ePayService Support Team
Weare glad to announce that ePayService extends the list of available currencies. Starting today, all users will be able to create a wallet in one of the following 15 currencies:
• Armenian Dram (AMD)
• Australian Dollar (AUD)
• Belarusian Ruble (BYN)
• British Pound (GBP)
• Canadian Dollar (CAD)
• Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
• Czech Koruna (CZK)
• Danish Krone (DKK)
• Japanese Yen (JPY)
• Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
• Norwegian Krone (NOK)
• Polish Zloty (PLN)
• Russian Ruble (RUB)
• Swedish Krona (SEK)
• Swiss Franc (CHF)
New currencies are available for EU-based wallets (with MTACC Ltd. as a provider).
To replenish the wallet in one of the new currencies use Wire Transfer absolutely for free.
We are also pleased to announce that we have introduced automatic currency exchange so now you can reload the ePayService MasterCard from any wallet.
We wish you productive work!
Due to the public holiday period in China, replenishment option for ePayService MasterCard USD cards, both virtual and plastic, will be unavailable for the period from 17:00 (GMT) 29 September 2017 till 6:00 (GMT) 9 October 2017.
Suspension of replenishment option is caused by operation hours of our correspondent bank, processing USD transactions, that is based in China. During mentioned public holidays the above bank will not process USD transactions (both incoming and outgoing).
Please kindly note that during the above-mentioned period there may be delays in execution of inbound and outbound transactions in USD. Those transactions will be probably executed after 9th of October.
Replenishment option for plastic and virtual ePayService cards in EUR will NOT be affected, as well as all other services and operations.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Remaining at your disposal,
ePayService Support Team