Please kindly be informed that as from 1st April 2017 ePayService fees for outbound Wire Transfer will be increased as follows:
• Outbound transfer to own account, USD – 45 USD
• Outbound transfer to own account, EUR – 30 EUR
• Outbound transfer in favor of legal entity, USD – 0,5% + 55 USD
• Outbound transfer in favor of legal entity, EUR – 0,5% + 40 EUR
Fees for inbound Wire Transfers to ePayService accounts will remain unchanged.
We would like to remind you of the public testing currently held for the new service of Bank Deposit in local currency. The above service bears lower fees and offers some significant advantages over traditional Wire Transfers via SWIFT:
1. Once made in local currency, the payment will be considered as domestic and processed by local providers, therefore, beneficiary of such payment is not required to have an account in foreign currency.
2. The payment will be submitted within 1 to 48 hours due to the fact, that no correspondent banking is involved.
3. Using domestic payments service, you can transfer funds to legal entities or individuals (including third party individuals) within 25 countries (list of the countries will continue to extend).
4. Domestic payment processing fee is lower than Wire Transfer fee for payments in EUR and USD. It varies from USD 20 to USD 40 depending on the country.
Remaining at your disposal,
ePayService Support Team